By Stephanie MeyerJust like Twilight is a vampire story for people who don't like vampire stories, The Host is a sci-fi novel for people who don't like sci-fi. Ultimately, this is a very human story about love, friendship, loyalty and family. It's moving and unique.
I really loved the world Stephanie created and I found myself sucked in.
I found that this book was less"adult "than some of the Twilight books.
I wished, that at the end, She would have expanded more on the relationship between Wanderer and Melanie... More dialogue would have been nice...
Comme Twilight est une histoire de vampire pour les gens qui n'aiment pas les hitoires de vampire, Le host est une histoire de science fiction pour ceux qui n'aime pas la science fiction.Le host est une histoire tres humaine, d'amour, d'amitie, de fidelite et de famille. C'est unique et emouvant.
J'ai beaucoup aimer le monde que Stephanie a creer. J'ai trouver ce livre moin adult" que les livre de Twilight. J'aurais bien aimer un peux plus de dialogue a la fin entre Wanderer et Melanie.
1 comment:
sandrine! my book loving friend. I just wrote down some suggestions for books to read from your list of what you read. Snowflower and the secraet fan is one of my all time favorit books. I love reading about womens frendships and relationships with other women. I suggest for you Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah. I think you will like it.
Tina
Post a Comment